Still have questions? Before contacting us you might want to look through the questions and answers in this section. If you don’t find the answer here feel free to send your question to email@example.com
Please click on the questions in order to read the answers.
- Land Claim
- 1. "Am I right to say there are more claims to come in the distant future? "29.01.19More
Yes, we will communicate as soon as we have more information
- 2. What can non affected residence in the area do or contribute to?
- 3. Please provide the link to your social media groups29.01.19More
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/KUwzthU9-eQvVwrfAwVL8g
Please note that we can only accommodate 256 participants on our whatsApp group. We therefore need to limit the WhatsApp group to participants who do not have access to Telegram.
- 4. How can we help?
- 5. What are the Banks' stance on the claim
- 6. Is Rethro Affiliated with any Political Party?29.01.19More
The Association is non-partisan and is not affiliated with any political party.
- 7. I was unable to attend tonight’s meeting, but is interested in what transpired.
- 8. Do you have a map showing the areas affected by the land claims?
- 9. How can we support Rethro?02.02.19More
All our services are accomplished with a small staff, volunteers and no budget. Your contribution will help us to maintain, expand and improve our existing programs and services to our residents. We are confident that with your generous support we can achieve a desired outcome towards this claim.
We very much appreciate your contributions but unfortunately we will not accept any financial contributions for now.
It is support from people like you, that makes this cause possible
There are several ways to support the cause:
- Hardware and infrastructure expenses e.g. Laptop(for presentations), Printer cartridge for HP LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP M475dn(we do all our printing self)
- Printer paper
- Assistance with a PA System at venues
- Domain and hosting fees for rethro.org.za domain (R80.00 p/m)
***Please do not make any other donations into this account as this is a service supplier to Rethro
Hetzner’s bank account details:
Account Holder: Hetzner (Pty) Ltd
Bank: ABSA Bank
Branch Code: 632005
Account No: 9166856924
Account Type: Savings Account
Reference nr with your payment: C1200750706
Please deliver to nr 18 Estellestreet, The Reeds
- 10. Would the LCC be able to tell us which properties are affected in the "new" claims (not talking about the current claim we all know about)?02.02.19More
Not before the claim is gazetted.