Please Report ALL incidents, even if just attempted robbery, fence cutting, any damage to your property & petty theft.
The purpose of the report is to communicate information to our CPF about crime trends in our area, to remain vigilant for emerging issues, allowing the CPF and SAPS Wierdabrug to use the data to plan, prioritize, and implement preventative and proactive initiatives.
All you need to do is complete the sections applicable on the form below. Please give us as much detailed information as possible. We guarantee to pass the information on anonymously if required.
- For residents of The Reeds, Rooihuiskraal and Thatchfield only.
- We are a Resident Association caring for our community, not the police. Submissions are sent to the Chairperson, Sector 2 CPF who will communicate the incidents with the SAPS.
- Please do not use this form for By-law (traffic, dumping, land use & noise) infringement reporting.
- This information should be submitted within 24 hours the incident accrued.
- Completing this report does not constitute the opening of a SAPS incident report or case docket – no SAPS reference number is generated.
- This report cannot be used for an insurance claim.